9/13/12

Product Test Run!

Monday mornings are filled with phone calls about dresses worn out on the weekend that now are coloured brown, fake tan being the number one culprit!

Of course dry cleaning ( special mixture of chemicals) removes fake tan with ease, along with special care and a good press ensuring the dress is like new again! However if you are like me an enjoy wearing a fake tan and white, it is more like a daily fight to clean garments with fake tan. So, I was nominated to be the new test run take home bunny for Cinderella's Stain Remover.

Firstly, I would like to point out that the smell of this product instantly takes me to summer days drinking pina coladas by the pool, how could you not love it!

The First Garment:
A white cotton tee, yes very simple but one of my wardrobe staples! Tan marks clearly on the arms of the tee.
The direction: Test on a small discrete surface area before commencing to ascertain suitability. Can be used on Carpet, (wow, I can attack those nasty red wine stains left from last christmas!) upholstery, clothing fabric. Spray the offending stain then rinse with a damp cloth using a light dabbing motion. Do not rub the stain. Advanced stains may need extra application.
 
So with the instructions I spray two sprays onto the affected area. Dab with a cloth and water, the tan marks suddenly disappear. I throw the tee in the wash, hang to dry. The following day the tan marks are gone.
 
Garment Two:
A strapless cocktail dress, worn twice. There is one very noticeable tan mark around the top of the dress, it could also be bronzer there as well. Please don't judge!
I start to think that if I drench the bodice of the dress with the stain remover and leave it to sit for five minutes I wont have to dab out the stain as much. Five minutes pass..... the stain still appears so I roll my sleeves up and get dabbing. 10 minutes of dabbing and the stain is less severe, I spray more stain remover and leave for another 5 minutes, the stain disappeared. Strangely enough I soak the dress in water and leave to air dry.
Of course I pressed the dress and there are no more tan marks, until next outing of course!
 
The product smells great, can be used on all different types of fabric and the best thing of all, it doesn't contain any nasty chemicals. No bleach, just plant based stain removing ingredient. The label also says its 100% people proof however Im not sure it is boyfriend friendly however I have left it conveniently out for him to try haha....
 
SHOP IT NOW and try yourself you may just surprise yourself. I know I am a loyal Cinderella product user!
 
If tan removal is just not your thing bring it on in to elaundry we will look after your after party mis haps!
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment