9/19/12

Product Test Run- Cinderella Multipurpose Spray


Last week I tested the Cinderella Stain Remover- works FAB at removing my spray tanned brown stains on my white clothing! Yes unfortunately I am not blessed with glowing brown skin all year round! This week we are keeping with the Cinderella Products and test running the Multi Purpose spray, the claim to fame, its a plant based non animal or petrochemical product, best used for cleaning general house hold surfaces. Also smells like mint, yum!

 I decided to use it as a bench cleaner after I had decided to make a taste Thai dish, needless to say there was curry paste and mess all over the white bench tops, along with paste caked onto the cook top. I had friends coming over later and hate the thought of having a place smelling like a Thai curry no matter how good it is, its just not too welcoming. A squirt here and there the minty fresh smell eradicated the less than enjoyable Thai curry smell. GREAT! I left the spray to sit for about five minutes (stacking the dishes of course!) I used a wet cloth and wiped the benched over all of the paste and mess was wipes away without the troubles of scrubbing. No thick or greasy surface was left after wiping the benches down, something that is just a deal breaker with me if the left over residue.

I really enjoyed using this product just cant get over the amazing smells of this product!

 
BUY IT NOW! Try Cinderella Multi Purpose for yourself, add your review by simply emailing!
Below are just a few other customers reviews! 

Would you recommend this product to a friend? : Yes
How long have you owned this product? : 4
: Year(s)
Pros : It cuts through grime easily, it's not toxic and has a pleasant smell
Title : Best Multi Purpose Spray by Far!!
Detailed Review : Best product I've every used!! The secret is to spray the stove top or the are needing cleaning and leave for at least 1 minute and the grime wipes off effortlessly!! I'm wrapped I found this product :D

Would you recommend this product to a friend? : Yes
How long have you owned this product? : 12
: Month(s)
Pros : Good cleaning power - great smell
Title : You''ll be surprised how much you like it
Detailed Review : I bought this on a whim, and now get frustrated that it is hard to find in stores. The mint smell makes it a pleasure to use, and it did not seem to damage any surfaces, nor feel icky on the hands. Give it a try.

0 comments:

Post a Comment